website logo
Auteur
avatar
Crisot

Forum » » Création-Développement » » #Two fixée (beta-test)


Posté : 14-10-2010 17:50 icone du post

The "main" problem about the 100% CPU use is I never wait for any vsync.

Of course, if the demo only runs 20 fps, the CPU will be 100%, because 20 fps means slow computer.

But in my case, even if the demo can reach more than 60 fps, I will never wait for vsync and continue displaying more and more fps. (100, 200... 500.... 124567697).

And I don't see any problem with a 100% used CPU in a demo. In fact, that's the goal.

Many effects of #Two can't even reach 60 fps on my 1.4 Ghz G4 + Radeon 9000 pro, so busy CPU is normal...

Low framerate+low CPU usage: THAT'S the real problem.
--
AmigaOne X1000 - 2 Go DDR2 - Sapphire R9 280x Toxic - Crucial MX200 500 Go - Alim/Cooling BeQuiet

Cet article provient de Le site des utilisateurs francophones actuels et futurs d'AmigaOS 4.x
https://amiga-ng.org/viewtopic.php?topic=874&forum=14